Dear Valued Patients
Starting Monday, May 4th, we are available to begin seeing patients and will be taking extra precautions mandated by CDC guidelines. As such, we updated our appointment procedures on how you check in and out.
You have all been on our minds during the COVID-19 pandemic and we hope you, your family and friends have kept safe. We have missed you tremendously! Your health and safety and that our staff have always been our top priority
- All patients must bring a mask or acceptable facial covering.
- In order to minimize social exposure, our waiting room will be non-operational and patients must call us once you arrive to the office parking lot to check in at that time (831) 718-8585.
- That means you can comfortably wait for your appointment in your car and you will be called into the office when your sanitized room is ready.
- All patients must come in alone, without family, friends or children unless you have a disability.
- When you come to the office door, you’ll be greeted by our front desk coordinator who will take your temperature using a no-touch forehead thermometer before you enter the office.
CLEANLINESS & HEALTHY STAFF
- While we have always maintained a high level of cleanliness in our office, we have added additional sanitation protocols to ensure your safety. Extra time will be provided between patients to ensure we thoroughly sanitize each exam room.
- Each employee will be taking their temperature before coming in and again when they arrive to the office.
- They will be screened for temperature and symptoms and will be wearing sanitized scrubs, masks, gloves and eyewear.
- If any staff exhibits symptoms, they will be sent home.
- They will be washing their hands before and after seeing each patient and throughout the day.
- You will also be required to wear a mask during your appointment and use our hand sanitizer once you come in. You will then be escorted directly to your room and your provider will be in shortly.
- When your appointment is over, you will be checked out in your room and the patient coordinator will assist you with exiting the office.
- If you are feeling unwell or have had fevers within the last 14 days, have recently traveled within the last 14 days or been exposed to COVID-19, please do not schedule an appointment or call us to reschedule your appointment. We are happy to reschedule appointments for patients who have been exposed to feel unwell without charge.
We ask patients that meet the following criteria to remain home:
- Felt sick within the last 2 weeks.
- Recently traveled
- Were exposed to COVID-19
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We value our patients and our staff and will continue to do everything in our power to keep everyone safe.
Dr. Wong and Our Team at Gallery Plastic Surgery